Friday, May 24, 2013

So ... here's a thought

Next Friday (31st May) it's looking like my other half will be away for the night and I'll find myself in a similar position to the one I was in the evening I sucked my first (and only so far) cock.


Nothing definite about the situation yet but the chances are good.

What I would dearly love is to find either

a) a strong handsome 35-45 yr old dominant man (willing to go higher if he's interesting) who can accommodate and is willing to receive late night visitors (I won't be free till 11pm onwards)

or

b) a sexy attractive dominant TV also able to do the same

Either way they would need to be firm but gentle with this novice but willing sissy sub. Ideally they would be happy to spend more than a few hours guiding her towards experiencing what it is to be woman. For the right person I would happily stay overnight and be fed for breakfast too.

If they also wanted to take photo's or film me that would be a bonus.

At the moment I'm just putting this thought out there. If you've found my blog through one of my profiles elsewhere and you think you might be able to help, well just let me know.

I would love this to be me.


No comments:

Post a Comment