Saturday, June 1, 2013

My wild and crazy Saturday night

Well in my dreams maybe.

I started the evening off by performing a task for my Mistress.

I spent most of the rest of the evening checking to see if she had replied! Already I am hanging on her every word.

In between I bathed, shaved, moisturised and douched about a hundred times (after all a girl should always be prepared).

I did enjoy one little pleasure though (if it can be called that).

Mistress asked me a short while ago to think of suitable punishments and ...

I've always been intrigued by the the idea of figging.

After I had bathed etc etc. I spent a few minutes selecting and then carving a finger of ginger into a small butt plug being careful to create an indentation so that once it was inserted my tight hole could close around it and hold it in securely.

Wow!

I'm not sure it was that painful (but perhaps that depends on the gingers freshness etc) but it did create a tingly burning sensation down there that was quite intense. I felt incredibly horny and would have done anything for the right person.

Anything.

Oh and I'm sure if you can suggest suitable punishments for a misbehaving little slut my Mistress would appreciate the ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment