Thursday, April 12, 2012

forced feminisation

I adore hypnotic clips like this one.

It is a fantasy of mine to be feminised and shown (trained) how to please someone as a girl.

Which, if you read a couple of my earlier posts, I imagine is already obvious.

I would love to be gently, but firmly, ordered to strip and then be handed a pile of pretty clothes to slip into. Sit quietly and obediently whilst make-up was applied and finally a wig placed on my head. Be given an uncomfortable pair of heels to wear and then ordered to parade around and show myself off to my trainer before receiving my first lesson in pleasuring a cock to completion. My willing mouth discovering what it is to be a girl, pushing my tongue out to show all of that cum in my mouth before swallowing it like a good obedient girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment