Monday, April 2, 2012

webcams

They are vicious things. I've had two very disappointing chats on them today.

The first was with someone who no doubt was very eager to chat (as I was with him as he had even taken the time to read this blog!) but couldn't get his camera up and running (and I was on a tight time-frame). The second ... again someone who is no doubt very sweet but had obviously not read my comment prior to chatting that I was not wearing make-up and those pretty pictures on my profile of which I am so proud were all the work of a dressing service. 'No problem' she said in reply to my comment on make-up yet within a few seconds of her clicking on my cam feed she remarked that I wasn't dressed!

I was in heels, panties, hold-ups and one of my new dresses! Had she given me a moment I would have stood up and twirled for her to prove that was the case. I do so love to show off on cam.

Though to be honest, I think we came from differing ends of the cross-dressing spectrum and conversation would have been a struggle. My favourite chats have always been those in which someone else has taken the lead and made me do things in order to get them to cum. I think I prefer to just be slutty and submissive I guess than too cerebral.

No comments:

Post a Comment